Tuesday, June 10, 2008

T R U E S T O R Y: MY EXPERIENCE (part 1)

(Author:SixFt5in)
I know there is a lot of shit that goes on around here, but I want you to know that this is an honest story. It is not neccessarily a spectacular story - but it's a turn on just to retell it.

This is the first time I ever "really" had sex. I recall always being turned on by good looking guys from the time I ever knew what sex was. I can remember jacking off as early as when I was nine or ten. My first man to man experience, if you want to call it that, was as a seventh grader when two friends of mine (one my age, the other two years older) masturbated together in the woods behind my house. Hell, we didn't know what we were doing, but we knew it felt good. It wasn't long before I was masturbating daily - always alone and always in the privacy of the bathroom, emptying my load into the toilet so that no one would know what I was doing. I would constantly be imagining what it would be like to be with a "man" (17-19 year old). I didn't want to have sex with him - just see him, touch him.

As an eigth grader I began a paper route in a neighborhood about a half mile a way. It was a great experience: I would ride my bike down there,pick up the papers and begin my route every afternoon at 4:00. One day,just a couple of apparment buildings short of finishing. I saw a guy I will never forget. He was getting out of a car with some friends at his apartment. He was unbeliveable. He was a High Schooler, probably 16 or 17, dark blond, medium length hair, about 5'10" or so, and was built even through his clothes I could tell he was built (not musceled - just well built). I just sat there and watched him go in the building and up the stairs. From that day on, every time I did my thing in the bathroom, I was no longer alone - in my mind I was with this guy.

It got so that I could time my delivery to his apartment to coincide with his arival. I never got up the nerve to say anything to him, but once I did say hi and hand him his family's paper. Toward the end of that summer I was rewarded. I had finished his apartment and the next two and was passing behind his building to finish up my last set of apartments. As I was passing underneath his apartment (which was on the third floor) I glanced up and there he was standing on the balcony. The reward was that he was shirtless in only a pair of shorts. He was all I imagined him to be. He had a difined chest, tight abs and a small streak of hair that decended from his belly button to the top of his shorts. That's all it took - I imediately went around the corner between the two buildings, found some bushes and ducked in. Glancing around to make sure I was alone, I quickly dropped the bag of remaining papers and undid my belt and jeans. Sliding my jeans and briefs to the ground together my fully swollen dick sprang free. To show how incredibly horny I was, there were already drops of pre cum oozing from my tender, virgin dick head. I
grabbed the shaft of my cock and began to frantically beat. It didn't take long, the eroticism of the moment and being outdoors was more than I could take. Within two or three minutes I was literally washing down the side of the building with my juice. I had never cum so hard before. I had sprayed so hard that it splattered back onto my legs and jeans. I remember feeling so unbelievably good. As I softened and began to pull my pants back up, I realized that there was cum all over them. I didn't know what to do so I put them back on and sheepishly came out from the bushes wearing my shirt out hoping it would cover it. At that point the only
thing I worried about was making sure my pants dryed before I got home so mom would know. I kept timing my arrivals at his apartment so I would meet him although I never saw him shirtless again. Nevertheless, every time I jacked off, it would be with him.

As I grew older I became more and more shy. Never feeling truly comfortable with guys. I was beginning to believe that I would never actually be with a guy and became content with masturbating - I actually developed quite an ability. In college, however, something happend to change that.

No comments: