Wednesday, June 11, 2008

T R U E S T O R Y: MY EXPERIENCE (part 2)

As I grew older I became more and more shy. Never feeling truly comfortable with guys. I was beginning to believe that I would never actually be with a guy and became content with masturbating - I actually developed quite an ability. In college, however, something happend to change that.

In my sophomore year I was selected to travel with a summer promotional team that criss crossed the country promoting the school and recruiting students. It seemed like it would be exciting and would open opportunities for discovery. It was a team of eight people: four girls and four guys. Every night we would share rooming assignments - guys rotating with guys, girls with girls. It had been for the most part an average kind of expereince we were doing our thing and everything was going ok. One night we were in a town on the Jersey sure. I was assigned to room with Kevin. Kevin and I had known each other from the time we started college. I wouldn't consider ourselves good friends but we got along fine. He was attractive and had a good build (he ran, often as mush as ten miles a day). While I looked at him lustfully occasionally, I never gave him much thought because he had been dating the same girl for two years and had recently become engaged. That night was pretty much like all the other nights. We both undressed (unfortunately he wore boxers) and got in our separate beds. I talked with Kevin more that night than in the whole two years I had known him. I knew he liked to run but I also found out that he loved baseball and that he met Sherry his senior year in high school. We talked about past girlfriends and that he had not really dated anyone seriously until Sherry.

The next morning, we got up but had a couple of hours to kill before we were to leave for the next town. Kevin and I decided to go for a run (I was able to talk him into only going 5 miles). We got back, showered, and changed (unfortunately, he changed his boxers in the bathroom) and got ready to meet the others. I was just about to pick up my bags when he came up to me and said, "I just want to thank you for talking last night and the run this morning" and then he hugged me. I really was taken back by this and I didn't know what to think. I summerized that he must be the "touchy-feely" kind although It felt more than that. I finally mentally
dismissed it as innocent and we left.

Kevin and I talked a lot but it was nearly a week before we roomed together again. We were in New York state and we were checking into a small motel. Kevin and I ended up in a room with only a qyeen bed (I know you can see it coming). I felt like Kevin would be uneasy with this so I offered to stay on the floor - it would only be one night and I would be fine. Kevin then countered with his offer and we went back and forth until we agreed to share the bed. We began to settle in and undress (Kevin again in his boxers). We laid there in the bed for a while, just
talking shit like you usually do when you room with someone, when something happened I will never forget. All of a sudden Kevin began rubbing my hand with his finger. Instantly my heart began to race. It took me a minute to figure out what was happening and at least another to get over the shock. I didn't immediately respond and Kevin stopped and everything became silent. We both kind of laid there for a minute - I'm sure Kevin was wondering what I would do while I was wondering if Kevin
was suggesting what I though he was suggesting. Sound confussing? Well, it was. Not hearing anything from him for what seemed like forever, I rolled on my side with my back to him.

After a short moment I felt a finger begin to slide slowly down my back stop at the elastic band on my briefs and work it's way back to my soulder blades. I knew then what Kevin wanted and it made me all the more nervous -I had never been intimate with a guy before (well, only in my mind). Finally, I got the nerve to roll over to my back again to face the ceiling. I guess taking that as a signal, he placed his hand on my chest and worked his way down. At first he cupped my balls and dick through my underware. At his soft touch I immediately began to stiffen (I had never
in my 19 year old life ever been touched by anouther man). Feeling that I was becoming aroused, he slid his hand under the waistband and began to massage me. I gathered my mental state and finally said, "Kevin, what are you doing? What about Sherry?" His reply was simply, "I can't help it if I like guys too."

At that point I was fully erect with my cock head pocking way out from under my briefs so that only the bottom half of the shaft, my balls and Kevins hand were still under there. He wasn't jacking me off, but was massaging and exploring. Still not sure what to do, I placed my hand on
his chest and began to rub his tits. I was amazed at how hard his nipples were. I slowly let my hand slide over his abs and back up again feeling his smooth, hairless skin.

I guess having become satified that I was fully hard, Kevin garbbed my cock and just held it. With the other hand he through the covers completely off and it was then that I finally saw him. He was great - standing there through the slit in his shorts was his hard cock. It was a bit shorter than mine (maybe 7") but was thicker and had a pronounced curve. Having thrown back the sheets he began to slide my briefs completely off, fully exposing my 7.5" digget and balls.

Feeling a bit bolder I decided it was my turn to move and I started to remove his shorts. I knew I was still nervous (although excited) because my hands were shaking as I pulled at the waist band. Raising his ass slightly I was able to get the band over his hardon and slid them off - and there he was in all of his glory. Nestled between his smooth legs was an incredible set of balls - twice the size of mine - hairless and hanging low. Still hanging on to my now throbbing cock he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and rolled his body so that we were now facing each
other. He let go of my stiff and grabbed my ass cheek and pulled so that our hardened members where pressed against each other.

He then kissed my right tit and slowly worked up my neck finally arriving at my mouth. At first he kissed me lightly then parting my lips with his tounge he went in. I tried to return the pleasure but I'm not sure how well. With each thrust of his tounge he pulled on my ass so that our cocks were pressed harder together. I could feel his mushroom dick head rub my shaft and his balls against my left thigh. In effect we were dry humping each other. I was absolutely beside myself. This is what I had dreamed about while jacking off and now it was a reallity. Like that day at the apartments, the excitement was becoming more than I could stand. Actually touching, feeling, and now having another man was sending spasims of pleasure through my whole body. My balls began to consrict and my rod began to tingle with that unmistakable sensation - I was about to explode. I broke away from his kiss long enought to moan, "I'm cumming". Immediately he pulled away and said, "wait - not yet". He withdrew his cock from mine as I fought to hold back what seemed like the inevitable. It was the hardest damn thing I ever did, I actually began to sweat. My cock began to twitch and I closed my eyes, I knew what was about to happen. Suddenly a small stream shot out out a foot or so. I guess that must have relieved some of the pressure because I was able to hold off the rest. Kevin took his finger, scooped up some of the cum that had pooled on the sheet and slowly stuck his finger in his mouth, sucked on it a
couple of times and then slowly withdrew it. He then ran his finger through the cum again but this time slid it in my mouth. It was the first time I had ever tasted cum before but it has not been the last. That one taste ignited a thirst for warm, thick, salty, man juice that I'm constantly seeking to quinch. By doing this, Kevin told me two things. First, he wanted to suck my cock and was inviting me to do him. Second, I knew Kevin was experienced. He was not as "innovent" as I was led to believe.

After my near explosion I decided that as hard as it might be I was not going to cum before Kevin did and I was going to make sure of that. Casting my inhabition aside, I slowly eased him down so that he was flat on his back, my hands on his soulders, and our cocks and balls again
firmly pressed together. With his dick somewhat softened from our unintended break I could again feel him grow to his full size against me. I gently eased my chest against his and
passionately kissed him - this time not with our tounges but sucking each other's mouths. I couldn't help but begin to hump him again - balls against balls, cock against cock, stomach against stomach. I knew he was enjoying it because he began to meet the thrust of my hips with his. Feeling much bolder and somewhat more in control of my body I decided to do some exploring.

I broke free of his mouth and began to lick his face. I then slowly began to ease my body down so that his cock and balls were against my belly and I began to suck his hard nipples. I could feel his body tense as I teased his tit - I took this as a good sign and moved to the other side. All the while he continued to hump my body and I could feel every fucking inch of his tool rub against my upper stomach. This was now it! I was finally going to get what I had be craving all my life. I eased on down so that his standing cock brush my right cheek and my mouth found those beautiful balls. I took them both in my mouth and began to suck - the bottom of his shaft pressed against my face. Sucking on his balls for what seemed like forever, I decided it was time to go all the way and let the balls fall from my mouth. Grabbing the base of his cock I positioned myself to take it. I liked my way up the shaft savering every inch of his salty manhood. Arriving at the head, I just swollowed it - it may not have been the right thing to do but that's what I did. He didn't seem to mind. Trying to inhale all that I could I still only get about half of it down my virgin throat. I mouth fucked him as much as I could, but I could tell he wanted more. Finally he suggested that I spin around so that my cock was in his face. Positioning my dick over his face, with one hand he garbbed my cock and with other my ass. In one swallow, he took it all - it kind
of made me feel bad that I was having trouble with his. Nontheless, with a couple more attempts in my new, and might I add - highly pleasurable position, I was able to finally swallow his whole cock.

Pulling my ass with his hands and thrusting his head he was working my cock like crazy. Getting more comfortable with his cock in my mouth I was now up on my hands mouth fucking him as hard as I could. Still, I began to feel that I would soon cum. Wanting to hold true to my
undisclosed promise, I allowed my cock to slip free of his mouth. I moved up on my knees thinking that would keep him from my dick for a while as I worked even harder on him. But I was wrong. He grabbed my hips and pulled my ass back into his face and he begand to tounge my ass. This litterally sent spasims through my entire body. My cock began to twitch up and down and I knew I was about to cum. Frantically, I began to use my fist on the base of his thick shaft as I continued to suck - harder now more than ever. After what seemed like forever, I could begin to feel him tense and his breathing grew deeper and heavier. I knew now that my goal was soon to be realized.

I quickly withdrew his cock from my mouth and swung my body around so that we were in a position similar to when I started. Again, I was on my hands looking down on him, my cock and balls pressed against his. I began to hump him - balls against balls, his cock against my stomach and mine against his. Fighting to hold back my cum, I couldn't hold back any longer. Now I'm not just saying this - I came harder then than I had ever up to then or since. I have never
experienced a release like I did that night. I gritted my teeth and groaned as I shot load after load. It hit the headboard, the pillow, his face and chin and, of course, his stomach. I got at least nine or ten good shots out of that. I my arms nearly buckled as I emptied myself all over Kevin - but I had missed my goal. Beginning to soften, I would not give up and I continued to fuck his
balls. After about a minute or so he finally began to groan and he started to say, "I'm goin...", but before he could finish, he started to shoot. Because of the curve of his cock he hit my face, which was bent down over his chest, and his stomach. He didn't cum nearly as hard as me. I attribute that more to my inability to please than to his ability to cum.

That was my first experience with another guy. We went at one other time that night and several more through the rest of the trip. Once we got back to school, however, we never were together again. He got married and I assume he's doing OK.

No comments: