Friday, June 13, 2008

Weekend With Sarge (part 2)

Jenkins just threw his head back and moaned. "Awwww, fuck, yeah, Sarge!"

I watched Sarge sucking Jenkins while I humped at his ass. Saw a man whose face was normally in clenched hardness now soft and accepting. Sarge was right, he had joined the Army to get at all those hard young dicks! He had two of them right now, and he was in hog heaven! Shit, if I'd known he just wanted us to come fuck him, I would have done this long ago! Better to ride his ass than have him ride ours!

Sarge was insatiable, he hunched at me harder and harder when I began to flag, he sucked on Jenkins' prick until Jenkins began to pant and hunch, when he stopped and growled, "You wait and shove this into my butt, Private. You cream in my mouth and I'll make you regret it!"

"Yes, Sarge!" Jenkins moaned.

Sarge held onto Jenkins' spit-slicked pud and I saw that throbbing rod, knowing it would slide into this hairy hole when I was done, our come would mix, Jenkins' and mine, inside Sarge's butt, oh, God, my buddy and I would share a fuckhole! I wanted to then fuck Sarge again, feel that hot man-juice bubble around my rod! Shit, I wanted to fuck Sarge over and over!

That triggered my climax, I was grunting, moaning and shoving my dong in and out hard as I could, and Sarge only loved it, he took Jenkins back into his mouth and sucked it anew, and Jenkins moaned and the sound of my buddy's moan was all I needed to reach my height!

"Aw, shit, I'm coming, I'm coming!" I moaned. "Ah, oh, God, uh, uhh, huh, uhhhh, huhhhh, huhhh, huhhhh!" My cock spewed my jizz into Sarge's butt, the hot lather boiled around my shaft as I plunge-fucked Sarge, and Sarge let go and moaned himself, so much that I wondered if he was going to come himself.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!" I panted as I finished.

"Good job, Parker!" Sarge growled. "Okay, Jenkins, your turn, get it in me now, right now, while I'm still hot from Parker's fucking, I need it now, Private, get it in and get moving, now, Mister!"

"Yes, Sarge!" Jenkins moaned and Sarge lay face down and Jenkins straddled him, he shoved his prong hard at Sarge's ass and Sarge only lifted his head and sighed as he slid it in.

Me, I was wiping my cock on the sheets and I got it cleaned up. I wanted him again, right after Jenkins.

When I offered my dick to Sarge, he looked at it, up at me, and he grinned, the first smile I had ever seen on his face. Then he swallowed me and I moaned. Shit, I was young and horny, and I had a hot mouth wet and slavering on my cock, and Jenkins was humping away, sweating and
groaning. I leaned forward, my forehead touched Jenkins, he looked up at me, and I gave him a kiss, one he accepted and gave back to me, then smiled as he turned his attentions back to Sarge's butt.

I was warmed up and ready when Jenkins finished and I said, "Okay, Sarge, time for another fucking, you up for it?"

"Damn, yeah!" Sarge growled. "You can fuck me again, you get it moving! Come on, soldier, move it, move it, come on!"

I happily shoved my dong back into Sarge. I felt the hot squibs of spunk in there, my load and Jenkins, and I had my cock slipping back and forth among it, God, it was so warm in Sarge's ass, so warm! I happily fucked him and came again a quarter hour later. Then Jenkins took him another round. By now, the first rays of dawn were peering in at the window. I fell asleep about that time, no neat line of three guys, just a jumble of our bodies, worn out, sated, sleeping.

I woke up again some time later, it must have been afternoon for the sun which had first shone against our window was gone entirely. I sat up in bed, now stark naked and looked over at Jenkins, similarly nude. I vaguely remembered getting undressed after my second fucking of Sarge's ass, so being naked didn't worry me none. But where was Sarge?

"Marvin? Hey, Marv, wake up!" I shook my buddy.

He sat up, groggily. "Hey, man, what is it?"

"Sarge is gone."

"Yeah?" Jenkins looked around. "Damn, I'm surprised the guy can even walk, after the fucking we gave him."

"Yeah, but...what if he goes in and tells someone about us!"

"Tell them what?"

"We followed him out of the bar, and him falling down drunk." I pointed out. "He tells people he was raped by us, which one would you believe?"

"You don't think he'd do that, would you?"

"I don't know."

"What are we...."

That was when the Sarge came out of the bathroom. Wearing only a towel about his waist, he was a hairy-chested vision of male virility. "Good morning, Privates." he said.

"Morning, Sarge." I said. "How are you doing?"

"Not bad at all." Sarge said.

"You were...pretty wasted last night." I said carefully. "You remember much about it?"

I asked hopefully. He could have forgotten, or got it jumbled or remembered and pretend not to.

"You mean remember you and Jenkins fucking my ass?" Sarge asked. "Twice each."

"Yeah, that." I said, abashed.

"Yeah, I remember."

"What are you going to do?" Jenkins asked him fearfully.

"Do? You boys have a three-day pass, don't you?"

"Yes, Sarge."

"Yes, Sergeant."

"Good." Sarge pulled off his towel. "In that case, which one of you wants to fuck me first?"

As Sarge came toward us, I realized that the rest of my three-day weekend pass had just gotten booked solid!

THE END

Comments, complaints or suggestions?

No comments: